Managing Director, Founder
- Van has over 16 years of experience in accounting & auditing, corporate finance, investment banking, business development and management consulting in Vietnam.
- She has worked for many international firms including Degussa Chemicals (Germany), Frieslandcapina (Netherlands), VietBridge Capital (Singapore), Millennium Global Solutions Group (USA), East Asia Global Alliance (USA), AWR Lloyd (Hong Kong) and has served various types of clients from foreign companies to domestic firms, from SMEs to large corporations.
- Van has been working on many projects of mergers and acquisitions, market studies and feasibility studies in a wide range of sectors including energy, steel, infrastructure & utilities, real estate and industrial zone, etc.
- Van is the key founder and CEO of CNV Consulting & Teresa Herbs, a high quality nutritional supplement brand made in USA. Before becoming CEO of CNV Consulting, Van was the Chief Rep of AWR Lloyd in Vietnam, a strategic consulting firm specializing in energy, infrastructure and real estate. Before joining AWR Lloyd, Van was Executive Vice President of East Asia Global Alliance and Project Manager for Millenium Global Solutions Group. In addition, Van is now also a managing partner of a private Vietnamese construction firm. Van graduated from the Ho Chi Minh City Economics University in 2003 with major in Accounting and Auditing.
- Vu has 14 years of experience in real estate development and consultancy in Vietnam.
- Vu has in depth knowledge of retail and real estate local markets. Vu has been involved and lead a number of new site development, acquisition and consulting projects in retail, residential and industrial estate. He used to work for Lotte Mart, E-mart, Surbana Consultancy and Ardor Architects Consultancy.
- At CNV Consulting, Vu helps with strategic planning and project management. Vu graduated from University of Social Sciences and Humanities and Sun Moon University (Korea), majoring in Australian Studies and International & Regional Economic and Politics Relationship.
- Khoa has 13 years of experience in investment, real estate development, corporate finance and management consulting in Vietnam.
- He is an expert financial modeler and a true real estate professional with extensive experience in undertaking valuation, project evaluation and due diligence of a number of real estate projects in Vietnam in a wide range of sectors: residential, office, retail, hospitality and industrial zone. He used to work with several offshore fund management companies specializing in equity and real estate investment in Vietnam.
- At CNV Consulting, Khoa helps to manage the real estate consulting projects and supervise all the financial modeling tasks. Khoa holds a bachelors degree in Commerce from RMIT Vietnam.